For this new recipe we wanted to use cricket protein in a new way. Some of our other recipes include using the cricket powder in a smoothie (check out our Frozen Cranberry Mango Smoothie), or in baking recipes (check out our Mini Lemon & Valencia Orange Raspberry Scones). Finding new ways to spice up your morning routine is always great, and finding a new way to add extra protein, B12, Omega-3s and Omega-6s is even better!
1/4-1/2 chopped Anaheim pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 tbsp chopped shallot
1-2 tsp Cricket Flours: 100% Pure Cricket Powder
1 pinch pepper
1 pinch parsley
- Using a cutting board chop your Anaheim pepper, garlic and shallot and add to a medium frying pan coated with extra virgin olive oil. Set to medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a small bowl mix together the pepper, parsley, and Cricket Flours: 100% Pure Cricket Powder
- In another small mixing bowl add the 3 eggs and lightly beat unitl mixed. Slowly stir while adding in the dry mix of protein and spices.
- Add to the frying pan and cook for 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
Looking for More Cricket Flours Recipes?
Are you looking for more Cricket Flours Recipes? We are always working on new recipes and creations for our readers and events, and put together new recipes on our recipes page below. Make sure to check them out, or purchase our full Cricket Flour Cookbook: All Cricket, No BULL… with over 50+ recipes. If you have a great recipe you would like share, make sure to send us a message here. Thanks!
- Click here to see all of our Cricket Flours Recipes