Cricket Protein Spicy Omelette
For this new recipe we wanted to use cricket protein in a new way. Some of our other recipes include using the cricket powder in a smoothie (check out our Frozen Cranberry Mango Smoothie), or in baking recipes (check out our Mini Lemon & Valencia Orange Raspberry Scones). Finding new ways to spice up your morning routine is always great, and finding a new way to add extra protein, B12, Omega-3s and Omega-6s is even better!
<center><h3><a href="https://www.cricketflours.com/453256724-2/" target="_blank">Click here to Download</a></h3></center>
- Using a cutting board chop your Anaheim pepper, garlic and shallot and add to a medium frying pan coated with extra virgin olive oil. Set to medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a small bowl mix together the pepper, parsley, and Cricket Flours: 100% Pure Cricket Powder
- In another small mixing bowl add the 3 eggs and lightly beat unitl mixed. Slowly stir while adding in the dry mix of protein and spices.
- Add to the frying pan and cook for 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
Looking for More Cricket Flours Recipes?
We have a full range of Cricket Flours recipes for you to try in our published edition of the “Cricket Flours Cookbook: All Cricket, No BULL…” with 50+ recipes. See samples of our recipes here on our website and don’t forget to let us know what your favorite recipe is by sending us a message or connecting with us on Facebook or Instagram.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Related Cricket Flours & Edible Insect Posts:
- How Much Protein In a Cricket? | Cricket Protein In our current Western society, the practice of eating crickets is uncommon but picking up in popularity as new products incorporate cricket flour and cricket protein. Many people have rarely had the opportunity to eat crickets, or have only considered them as a novelty gift idea. They might have seen insects used in a candy or sucker, but not as a real ingredient to use for the cricket's protein. Consequently, we often hear individuals asking,…
- Spicing Things Up - Salad Protein Boost If you are like me, we have the best intentions of eating right. When I go to the store, I head to the vegetable aisle first because I know I'll forget otherwise and know I should be eating more of them. However, the problem is when I get back home. I know I need to eat more leafy greens, but the problem comes down to preparing them right. Personally, I can only have salad with…
- "All Cricket, No BULL..." We are excited to announce the official publication of our newest book, "All Cricket, No BULL..." This brand new book, is the world's first book focused on cricket flour recipes that you can use to bring a new source of protein and nutrition to the kitchen. This cricket flour cookbook provides some of our favorite recipes from our website and more such as our Bacon Infused Cheese Muffins, Topical Tropical Protein Shake, Balsamic Fig Dressing,…
- Why Not Eat Bugs We posted this video on our LinkedIn page, but make sure to check out this amazing TED talk about the future of Entomophagy! It originally aired in 2010 and was the talk that inspired Chapul to start making protein bars out of crickets! At Cricket Flours, we post a lot about cricket protein, cricket flour, cricket flours, cricket recipes, and other entomophagy topics. However, industry leaders such as Marcel Dicke in his video titled, "Why…