With each of our recipes we always try to find new ways of incorporating Cricket Flours into our favorite recipes and dishes. For this recipe, we were inspired to recreate a gluten-free pancake recipe that was not only delicious, but that is a great source of protein and nutrition from the bananas, eggs, cricket protein, and almond milk. This Gluten Free Banana Pancake recipe with cricket protein cooks just like your normal pancake recipe made with baking flours, but will be slightly thinner but oh so good! Check out the ingredients and directions below for learning how to make Cricket Flours new pancake recipe and let us know if you have any questions!
For more delicious Cricket Flours recipes make sure to check out our full list and Cricket Flours store for your next party and event.
- In a small mixing bowl add 1 1/2 banana, eggs, Cricket Flours: 100% Pure, and almond mix and whisk together until the mixture is fully combined.
- Using a lightly oiled frying pan brought to medium heat, add 1/3 cup of the freshly mixed gluten-free banana pancake batter.
- Cook until until golden brown on both sides, and serve with your favorite toppings and the remaining sliced 1/2 banana. Enjoy!
Related Cricket Flours & Edible Insect Posts:
- What Are Our Top 3 Favorite Cricket Flour Recipes? Throughout the last 3-4 years we have been whipping up a whole bunch of different recipes from shakes and smoothies, to entrees and desserts. In fact we even published 2 cookbooks titled, "All Cricket, No BULL..." As you might know, baking with cricket flour and working with cricket protein you will need to sometimes tweak recipes depending on what you make. It doesn't work like a typical wheat based flour, but more like a coconut…
- All Purpose Baking Cricket Flour We have received a lot of questions about our cricket flour recipes and different recipe mixes. We are currently developing a new line of gluten-free baking flour, but we wanted to post a recipe that everyone can use to make their own baking flour enhanced with cricket flour. Because you can't bake solely with cricket flour, you need to use a ratio of different flours so that your baking flour works as you want it…
- Topical Tropical Cricket Flours Protein Shake Are you looking for a new recipe to use for your next protein shake using Cricket Flours or cricket protein? This refreshing topical tropical protein shake is a great combination of some of our favorite fruits such as mango and pineapple, but with a new twist…Cricket Flours! This recipe uses frozen fruit ingredients, almond, milk, a hint of vanilla, and cricket flour to make a delicious protein shake that tastes great after a workout, for…
- Cricket Flours Protein Pancakes Recipe