Cricket Flours Protein Pancakes Recipe
Looking for a new pancake recipe? Try our pancake recipe made with Cricket Flours All Purpose Baking Flour for a boost of protein and nutrition. These pancakes take only 5 minutes to prepare and make around 6-8 fluffy pancakes your family will love. For this recipe we decided to add additional toppings so feel free to play around with your favorite flavor pairings. We chose to add a few pinches of unsweetened coconut, sliced almonds, fresh blueberries, and rich maple syrup that truly hit the spot.
Try out our new cricket flour pancake recipe the next time you are cooking for breakfast, and let us know what you think. Enjoy!
<center><h3><a href="https://www.cricketflours.com/453256724-2/" target="_blank">Click here to Download</a></h3></center>
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 1/4 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla
- Start by mixing all dry ingredients including the All Purpose Baking Cricket Flour in a large bowl until fully mixed.
- Melt butter and mix the milk, egg, and vanilla in a separate container.
- Make a indentation in the middle of the dry ingredients, and pour in mixed liquids and mix until the batter is evenly mixed in.
- On a stove top set to medium-high, use a lightly oiled pan to begin cooking the cricket flour pancakes. Pour approximately 1/4 cup per pancake, and cook until golden brown on each side. Enjoy!
Looking for More Cricket Flours Recipes?
We have a full range of Cricket Flours recipes for you to try in our published edition of the “Cricket Flours Cookbook: All Cricket, No BULL…” with 50+ recipes. See samples of our recipes here on our website and don’t forget to let us know what your favorite recipe is by sending us a message or connecting with us on Facebook or Instagram.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Related Cricket Flours & Edible Insect Posts:
- Gluten Free Banana Pancakes with Cricket Protein With each of our recipes we always try to find new ways of incorporating Cricket Flours into our favorite recipes and dishes. For this recipe, we were inspired to recreate a gluten-free pancake recipe that was not only delicious, but that is a great source of protein and nutrition from the bananas, eggs, cricket protein, and almond milk. This Gluten Free Banana Pancake recipe with cricket protein cooks just like your normal pancake recipe made…
- Topical Tropical Cricket Flours Protein Shake Are you looking for a new recipe to use for your next protein shake using Cricket Flours or cricket protein? This refreshing topical tropical protein shake is a great combination of some of our favorite fruits such as mango and pineapple, but with a new twist…Cricket Flours! This recipe uses frozen fruit ingredients, almond, milk, a hint of vanilla, and cricket flour to make a delicious protein shake that tastes great after a workout, for…
- Fox News Cricket Flours Cricket Flours on Fox 12 News This Monday, our founder Charles B. Wilson was featured on the 10 o'clock Fox news to talk about our company Cricket Flours and to feature a brand new cricket flour recipe! In the video below, Charles talks about our company and introduces Fox 12 News to a new alternative to typical protein sources: cricket protein powder. New Cricket Flour Recipe While the full directions to the new cricket flour…
- Fresh Applesauce with Cricket Protein This Fresh Applesauce with Cricket Protein is a great fall treat for the entire family. This recipe uses fresh apples, pears, cinnamon, Cricket Flours, and more to create a delicious applesauce that is great for chilly fall evening and has no additional sugar added. A few years back, I first got a taste of this recipe while staying with my family out in New York. While I am always looking for delicious new recipes, this…