Spicy Baked Peppers with Cricket Flour
This new cricket powder recipe is the ultimate party food appetizer. These spicy baked peppers feature a spicy combination of four cheeses, chili powder, white pepper, red pepper flakes and Cricket Flours powder. These can easily be sliced into smaller, bite-size pieces that would be great for any party platter. Cricket Flours products naturally has a nutty-taste, that complements these delicious spices to provide a full taste that is perfect as an appetizer and also provides a great source of nutrients from the cricket protein powder such as B12, iron, calcium, and more!
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a large baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Rinse peppers and slice down the length of each pepper. Remove all seeds.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cheese, egg, Cricket Flours: 100% Pure Cricket Powder, salt, chili powder, and white pepper.
- Using a spoon, spread cheese mixture into the cavity of each pepper. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top.
- Place peppers on baking pan and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Looking for More Cricket Flours Recipes?
We have a full range of Cricket Flours recipes for you to try in our published edition of the “Cricket Flours Cookbook: All Cricket, No BULL…” with 50+ recipes. See samples of our recipes here on our website and don’t forget to let us know what your favorite recipe is by sending us a message or connecting with us on Facebook or Instagram.
Need To Stock Up?
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.