This new cricket flour recipe is the ultimate party food appetizer. These spicy baked peppers feature a spicy combination of four cheeses, chili powder, white pepper, red pepper flakes and Cricket Flours powder. These can easily be sliced into smaller, bite-size pieces that would be great for any party platter. Cricket Flours products naturally has a nutty-taste, that complements these delicious spices to provide a full taste that is perfect as an appetizer and also provides a great source of nutrients from the cricket protein powder such as B12, iron, calcium, and more!
- 5 Anaheim peppers
- 2 cups four-cheese blend
- 2 tsp Cricket Flours: 100% Pure
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a large baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Rinse peppers and slice down the length of each pepper. Remove all seeds.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cheese, egg, Cricket Flours: 100% Pure, salt, chili powder, and white pepper.
- Using a spoon, spread cheese mixture into the cavity of each pepper. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top.
- Place peppers on baking pan and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve warm.