This week we decided to bake a new Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie with Cricket Flours! This latest batch of Cricket Flours cookies uses our Cricket Flours: Chocolate Peanut Butter powder to add a delectable note of peanut butter and extra protein to a great recipe. If you are looking for a great place to start learning how to make cricket flour into some of your favorite dishes, this cricket protein cookie is a great first step. We have set out the ingredients and directions below for this new Cricket Flours Recipe but let us know if you have any questions and we can’t wait to see what you make!
For more delicious Cricket Flours recipes make sure to check out our full list and Cricket Flour store for your next party and event.
- 2 1/4 cup baking flour
- 1/4 cup Cricket Flours: Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In mixing bowl, add together the baking flour Cricket Flours: Chocolate Peanut Butter, baking soda, and salt.
In a standard kitchen mixing bowl start beating the softened butter, sugar, brown sugar, and almond extract. Next, add in both eggs and slowly start adding in the flour mixture until fully combined.
Remove the mixing bowl and begin folding in the two cups of semi-sweet chocolate morsels and peanut butter chips. Using a standard cookie baking sheet, spoon out your new Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with cricket protein and set in the preheated oven for 9-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Related Cricket Flours & Edible Insect Posts:
- Double Chocolate Cricket Crispies We were back in the kitchen working on a couple of upcoming recipes for a holiday party and came up with these Double Chocolate Cricket Crispies that will be a tasty treat at your next party! This recipe uses about 145+ crickets in the cricket protein powder to add additional protein and nutrition. This new Cricket Flours recipe doesn't require an oven, and only takes about 15-minutes to prepare. For this recipe we combined our…
- Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies These delicious Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with our 100% Pure Cricket Flour. As you see from the photo, our batter was thicker than expected, so we used the same mix to make both cookies try out some mini-muffins as well that really turned out nice. Check out the recipe below, and let us know what you think! Thanks! Ingredients: 1 cup unsalted butter 1/3 cup brown sugar 1 cup sugar 2 cups all-purpose…
- Halloween Recipe Idea: Double Chocolate Cricket Crispies Are you looking for a new Halloween recipe idea for your upcoming Halloween party and or a new Halloween themed snack for a potluck or event? We have been working on a couple of different themed recipes, but wanted to come up with a few that didn't require any kitchen equipment such as a mixture or oven, and can be made with just a few simple ingredients. This new Cricket Flours recipe can be put…
- How to Make Pumpkin Muffins Check out our first "How To" instructional video for making our new Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins recipe. We have been wanting to start creating more videos and content to make it even easier for you to make your own recipes at home. When we first launched Cricket Flours, we had a few dietary restrictions that we needed to take into account when making different recipes, and we found that our Cricket Flours product provided a…